here is my first attempt at using some of my dried flowers and herbs from my garden this year. i must admit that it was quite exciting to be able to make something from the dried bunches that have been preserved in my garage.
i used a grapevine wreath base and some florist wire to attach the bunches as i worked around the circle form. i used lavender, baby’s breath, sage, garlic chives, thyme, and yarrow.
these dried bundles of herbs have been in the garage since august, and seem to be just perfect for forming into a wreath. they crumbled very little and were able to bend along the wreath frame nicely.